- All participants must be at least 18 years old or, if minors, provided with parental permission.
- All participants must wear helmets during the whole race.
- The bib must always be worn visibly.
- The GPS is mandatory for participants who choose the competition option, advisor for hiking
- The mountain bike of each competitor must be in working order, especially the brakes.
- Competitors must follow the instructions of the organization.
- Monitoring the itinerary is mandatory.
- Compliance with traffic rules is imperative.
- It is prohibited to perform any action that could put another competitor in danger or any other person (dangerous overtaking …).
- The unsportsmanlike conducts against other competitors are sanctioned (fights, ect.)
- Respect for the environment is a priority. Also, thank you to not throw garbage in nature.
ANYONE NOT RESPECTING THESE RULES MAY BE EXCLUDED AND ASSENTED FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE RACE.